Wednesday, March 01, 2006

"Jesus and you"

Hiddy ho! My girl friend is working on a short film, the working title is "Jesus and you" We where brain storming on her Armageddon idea and I took off on a tangent.
This first one is me coloring and adding a back ground to one of her characters.
Other Zombies By: Aron Clark



















Then I really got started, here are some things you might see on Armageddon.
Teen angst By Aaron Clark




















The Lord and savior kicking heathen but with his wholly assault rifle

4 Comments:

Blogger mira said...

this is a very spiffy blog, Aaron. The pressure though to post everyday. Don't think I could handle it!

12:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Aaron, cool blog! I gotta get around to this too, it seems like fun. I like the style on this pic, it's different from a lot of your other stuff in the way that line is sumblimated and shapes dominate... having fun with the Pen Tool? Anyway, you've got another regular visitor!

2:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Aaron, cool blog! I gotta get around to this too, it seems like fun. I like the style on this pic, it's different from a lot of your other stuff in the way that line is sublimated and shapes dominate... having fun with the Pen Tool? Anyway, you've got another regular visitor!

2:25 PM  
Blogger aaron clark said...

Hi Mira, Good to hear from you.

Steve, Yeah i am having fun with the blog thing. But no i didn't use the pen tool very much.. I have been cutting the shapes out with the selection tool and the mouse,, goes realy fast. I know i should be using the pen. But i think I am going to get a better tablet. I have a generic tablet and it is kinda buggy. I would realy like to see some of your sketches. I will put a link to your site on my page.
-Aaron

1:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home